Steeve Paquet, Kate Holden and Kate Hilliard of Dancemakers. Photo by David Hou.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable staff
- Individual and confidential services
- Membership in a world-leading organization with 34 years of expertise in dancer transition
- Career planning services designed specifically for dancers
- Academic, career, financial, legal and personal counselling
- Grants for retraining and subsistence
- Skills Grants for skills transferable to any profession
- Opportunities to learn and network through our conferences, seminars and workshops
- Access to an online Job Board and an online Member/Alumni network.
- Access to the DTRC’s resource centre, with information on career planning and transition issues
- Subscription to the DTRC e-bulletin, half hour call
- Access to DTRC publications, such as On Transition: dialogues from the DTRC conferences, 1985 – 1998; and 21 Transitions: 21 Stories of Inspired New Beginning
- Opportunity to support your peers and help drive change within the dance community
- DTRC member access to Actra Fraternal Benefit Society (AFBS) health insurance services otherwise known as the Arts & Entertainment program
Learn how to become a member